Monday, November 2, 2015

"God" Aired 11-01-15

“God” originally aired 11-01-15

I just have one major miss this week:

MISS: Trainees would not have access to do criminal background checks.

I don’t think I am going to continue this blog.  I have gotten very little feedback although there have been quite a large number of people reading it.

But beyond that:
“Quantico” has jumped the shark so badly.  Anyone with half an ounce of common sense knows that the Keystone Cops don’t act the way the FBI is portrayed on this show, much less the top law enforcement agency in the world.  It seems a bit silly for me to point out technicalities of what they are getting wrong when the whole show is practically parity!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry youre ending this. But I agree this show has gotten ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for what you did share! :)

    ReplyDelete